Conference and Exhibition
Rivers State ICT Department Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park
Nigeria’s Digital Economy is growing rapidly and is expected to generate $88 billion by 2021 according to the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. The financial and telecommunications sectors have and will continue to play huge roles in providing the needed infrastructure. However, the Digital Economy sector will rely alot on the nation’s human capital especially the youth population, for the right ideas to drive it to its potential. Rivers State alone has a youth population of over 2.8 million. With the right thinking and focus it could boost its demographic dividend, unlock its economic VALUE and grow a thriving tech ecosystem.
This conference aims to ReValuate our approach to the Digital Economy by focusing on the things that bring real VALUE.
- What should Startups focus on?
- What should Tech Talents focus on?
- What should be the perception of the University?
- What should Investors focus on?
- What should Government focus on?
- What should Innovation Hubs focus on?
- What should Meetups focus on?
- How should products be packaged?
- What should be the perception of the Millennial?
- What is the Role of the Diaspora?
- What should be the perception of the Expat?
- What should be our attitude to Live Work & Play?
These questions will guide our conversations at the conference, generating meaningful discussions that would bring about a paradigm shift amongst the players in the Digital Economy.